WHEN SUBMITTING ARTICLES, THE AUTHOR MUST PAY ATTENTION TO:
1) The article that has been sent should be in accordance with the scope of Journal of Aesthetic, Design, and Art Management, the article which is not in accordance with the scope will be directly rejected. Scope can be seen in here.
2) The article has not been sent and published to other journal in any media (printed or electronic). If there is any duplication of publishing, the article will be rejected or withdrawn. More information about the policy of article rejection and withdrawal can be seen here.
3) The result of plagiarism check use auhenticate with maximum result of 25%, if more than 25% then the article will be returned to the writer to be revised.
4) References used is minimum 10 with primary references sources about 80% and 20% secondary references sources with IEEE style. The references writing must use reference manager software, one of them is MENDELEY. Article which makes manual references will be returned to the writer to be revised.
5) Article is sent in word format with the total page between 10-15 pages, the excess page will be charged Rp. 100.000,- per page.
6) Article is made in accordance with journal template, the template can be seen and downloaded here.
7) Submission guidelines can be seen here.
8) The writer upholds the copyright, privacy, and ethics of scientific publications of Journal of Aesthetic, Design, and Art Management.
9) First author does not allowed to do publication in two consecutive publishing