Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Article manuscripts must match the journal template
- Maximum length of accepted manuscript is 15 pages including title and bibliography. If there are excess pages, they will be returned to the author for re-editing.
- Authors are required to complete 5 steps of uploading articles through the Journal of Aesthetic, Design, and Art Management OJS system. Otherwise, the article cannot be processed to the next stage.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The journal allow the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.