About the Journal
Journal of Digital Law and Policy is a double-blind electronic journal managed and published by Catuspata Publisher three times a year (April, September and December). This journal is intended to develop mutual understanding and scientific discourses on rule of law and policy related social, political and economic issues, as well as emerging issues of interest to academics, legislators, professionals and industries in the digital world.
Journal of Digital Law and Policy is intended to develop mutual understanding and scientific discourses on rule of law and policy related social, political and economic issues, as well as emerging issues of interest to academics, legislators, professionals and industries in the digital world.
: Journal of Digital Law and Policy
: 3 issues per year
: Ni Putu Suci Meinarni
: Kadek Ayu Ariningsih
: Catuspata Press
: Google Scholar
Focus & Scope:
Journal of Digital Law and Policy cover issues regarding law and policy in realm of digitalization. To seek any legal analysis and case reports to academics, legislators, professionals and industries in the following scope :
- Intellectual Property Right
- Consumer Protection Law
- Electronic Transactions
- Technology Policy
- National Information Security
- Internet Ethics
- Cyber Crime
- Competition Law
- Transnational Digital Crime/Law
- Data Protection
- Human Rights
- E-Commerce Regulation
- Digital Policy
- Online Blasphemy
- Digital Piracy
Peer Review Process:
The article that has been sent to Journal of Digital Law and Policy will be through two review processes namely pre-review and review. The pre-review process of the article is done by the managing director that includes:
- Focus and Scope: The article being sent should in accordance with the scope of Journal of Digital Law and Policy. If the article is out of the scope, the article will be rejected.
- Plagiarism Check: Plagiarism check and article similarity are done by using google scholar and Plagiarism Checker X with a maximum score of 25%. The article with 25% similarity or above will be returned to the author for revision.
- References: references used in the article are a minimum of 15 references that consist of 80% primary sources and 20% secondary sources. The references should be in last decade, use Chicago Manual of Style 17 th edition (full note, with Ibid.), and the references writing use MENDELEY reference manager software.
- Template: the submitted article should in accordance with the template in Journal of Digital Law and Policy
The article will be returned to the author if the four components above have not been adjusted. The time to revise the article is 7 days, and the author may send it back.
When the four components in the review process are fulfilled, then the article will be continued to be reviewed by the reviewer through the editor. The substances review process is done by three reviewers in Double-Blind Peer Review. The reviewer can give recommendation such as:
- Accept Submission: the article is accepted to be published without having revision in substances.
- Revision Required: the article with minor revision, the article is sent to the author to be revised (when the author has sent the revision, the article can be accepted to be published)
- Resubmit for Review: the article with major revision. After revision is done by the author, the article is resubmitted to the reviewer to be reviewed again ( maximum three times resubmit), If the article is not quite right in substance after the fourth review, the reviewer is allowed to give a recommendation as Decline Submission.
- Resubmit Elsewhere: in substance, the article is considered less suitable and suggested to be submitted to another journal
Decline Submission: article is rejected by the reviewer to be reviewed for two reasons, (1) the reviewer rejects because of a reason (not related to articles substances), then the article is sent to another reviewer. (2) rejected article in substance is considered less suitable to be published in the journal.
Journal of Digital Law and Policy has OAI address: https://ejournal.catuspata.com/index.php/jdlp/oai
- Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Digital Law and Policy? GO TO LOGIN
- Need a Username/Password? GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.